WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACK!!
Help Us Re-Open By Taking Our Survey!
Please Fill It Out By 5/3!
OMG WE ARE *HOPEFULLY* REOPENING SOON!
Many gyms are announcing opening dates for some reason. We don’t have a date yet…We haven’t been told an exact date yet by the governor. The last thing I would want to do is set a date and then have to change it and disappoint you guys. The order expires 5/1/2020 but ultimately the decision comes down to the data and the Governor. Once I know more I’ll fill ya in! ❤
What happens after we are allowed to reopen?
Here’s a quick rundown of what you can do to prepare and what to expect once we reopen.
What you can do to prepare…
- Fill out the survey above! It will help us see what class times will be most attended. I don’t have a set schedule yet in mind, so please let your voice be heard! It will also help us see how we can better serve you once we reopen.
- Find your old yoga mat. In order to minimize cross contamination, we ask that you bring your own mat. Need help finding one or can’t afford it? Let us know, we can help!
- Make sure your Push Press App is set up for Reservations. I’m expecting there will be restrictions on class sizes, so all classes will be by reservation only.
- We will be taking temperatures at the door (ear thermometer) but if you’d like to use your own, make sure you have it with you 🙂
- Bring some sunglasses or a hat! We are going to be outside as much as possible for the first month. Of course if the weather permits, otherwise we will be inside while staying 6ft apart.
What we are doing to prepare…
- Once we have the results of the survey and are cleared to open, we will announce an official schedule and date.
- We are meeting with a Bio-Clean service on Monday to see what options we have for providing you with a safe environment upon your return.
- We are setting up a sanitation station right at the door for your convenience.
- Classes will be capped at 9 (10 including the coach) for your safety.
- Stations will be pre set up when possible for you for both convenience and safety.
- We will still offer a live stream class on Zoom AND our video service for those that are not ready to return.
I’m sure everyone is anxious to get back to the gym! Thank you for staying the course, it has been a tough 6 weeks but we will come out of this stronger than ever before!
- ❤ Coach V